Linen Restorative Bolster
Linen Restorative Bolster
Product Details Product Details
Our Restorative Bolster was designed specifically for the restorative practice or for those tall yogis (>6ft) who benefit from some extra length on their bolster. The rectangular shape promotes a gentle chest opening and subtle back-bending when placing it beneath the spine and lying on your back. This bolster's generous size and flat stable surface area are designed to perfectly support your entire upper body in restorative yoga poses like Supported Fish and Supported Twist.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Designed to be long enough for a restorative yoga practice
- Optimal bolster size for people who are over 6 feet tall
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Removable & washable cover
- 5" x 10" x 28" (13 cm x 25 cm x 71 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Cover: 100% linen
- Casing: 100% cotton
- Filling: Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Handcrafted just outside Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Remove cover from the bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand or a lint roller
- During manufacturing, we reinforce the handles on our bolsters to ensure a strong seam
- Ripped seams may occur or be exaggerated from friction either when removing it from storage or how the bolster is carried to and from practice. Take extra care and be mindful of the delicacy of the product.
Shipping & Returns Shipping & Returns
We are happy to return your Halfmoon purchase as long as the product is unused, in its original packaging, and within 30 days of receiving the product. If you purchased your Halfmoon products elsewhere, that establishment's return/exchange policy then takes effect. Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return. Items that have been misused, altered, or improperly used are not eligible for return (ie. normal wear, scuffing, creasing due to improper storage, wear and tear on bolster covers). Please note we are unable to refund initial shipping charges.
Please contact the vendor directly.