Linen Eye Pillow
Linen Eye Pillow
Product Details Product Details
Our Linen Eye Pillow is a beautiful and natural eye pillow option. Made of natural fibres from the stalk of a flax plant, linen is highly durable, hypoallergenic, and breathable fabric that gets softer with time and washing. The wheatberry-filled Linen Eye Pillow creates a subtle pressure on the eyes when placed on the face during restorative yoga, before bed, after screen time, or while travelling. Use at room temperature or heat up in the microwave for an added warm touch and invigoration of the lavender aroma.
- Natural fibre linen
- Relieve eye strain
- Relax facial tension
- Soothe dry eyes
- Calming lavender scent
- Heatable for the ultimate relaxation (remove cover while heating)
- 8" x 4.5" (20.3 cm x 11.5 cm)
- Cover: 55% linen 45% cotton
- Casing: 100% organic cotton
- Filling: 99% wheatberry 1% lavender
- Handcrafted just outside Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Remove cover
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry
- Do not bleach
- Tip: To re-invigorate the sensational lavender scent, scrunch pillow in your hands
- Microwave: Remove cover & set aside. Lay pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30 second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
- Oven: Remove cover and set aside. If you do not have a microwave, you can heat your pillow up in the oven at 250-300 degrees Fahrenheit at 30-second intervals, until it's at your desired temperature. Please be sure to remove the pillow every 30 seconds to shake around the contents so they do not burn.
Shipping & Returns Shipping & Returns
We are happy to return your Halfmoon purchase as long as the product is unused, in its original packaging, and within 30 days of receiving the product. If you purchased your Halfmoon products elsewhere, that establishment's return/exchange policy then takes effect. Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return. Items that have been misused, altered, or improperly used are not eligible for return (ie. normal wear, scuffing, creasing due to improper storage, wear and tear on bolster covers). Please note we are unable to refund initial shipping charges.
Please contact the vendor directly.