When life gets busy, it’s easy to overlook your health needs. The Executive Health Program at Cleveland Clinic Canada is designed to help you prioritize your health through a personalized 6 hour, head-to-toe medical assessment. Your day of care includes appointments with a physician, nurse, dietitian, psychologist and exercise physiologist. Your clinical and wellness team will thoroughly assess your current state of health, screen for early signs of disease, and evaluate lifestyle behaviours. This program is offered in person, at our downtown Toronto location. It is also available virtually across Canada.
The assessment is designed to:
- Discover potential health problems
- Target and eliminate health risk factors
- Promote positive lifestyle change through diet, exercise, and mental wellness
- Empower you with the best healthcare knowledge and tools available
After your day of care, you will receive our recommendations and action plan to perform at your best. You will also have access throughout the year to our Express Care service for non-emergency medical issues.
The Executive Health program is preventive in nature and does not replace your family physician.
Before purchasing, please ensure you can answer "no" to the following questions:
- Have you been hospitalized in the last 30 days?
- Do you have chronic, ongoing health conditions?
- Are you pregnant or less than 6 months post-partum?
If yes, then please call 416.507.6627 to discuss before purchase.
Founded in 1921, Cleveland Clinic is one of the largest and most respected academic medical centres in the world. In Canada, our services help patients live healthier, more active lives.
Redemption and ReturnsRedemption and Returns
All purchases are final sale.
Please contact the vendor directly.