Détails du produit Détails du produit
Jamieson Acidophilus Probiotic Complex provides one or two billion active cells to support the maintenance of your digestive health. Jamieson's Advanced Tube Technology provides protection from moisture to guarantee potency and freshness so you know you will get the amount of active cells on the label in each vegetarian capsule until expiry.
- Supports the maintenance of digestive health
- Advanced tube technology packaging to guarantee active cell count to expiry
- TRU-ID certified for ingredient authenticity.
INGREDIENTS: Probiotic Complex 1 Billion and 2 Billion CFU* consisting of:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (A118) / 0.8 CFU (1 Billion) / 0.2 CFU (2 Billion)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (A119) / 0.2 CFU (1 Billion) / 0.4 CFU(2 Billion)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (A234) / 0.4 CFU (2 Billion)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (A026) / 0.3 CFU (2 Billion)
- Lactobacillus gasseri (A237) / 0.2 CFU (2 Billion)
- Lactococcus lactis (A328) / 0.2 CFU (2 Billion)
- Bifidobacterium breve (A055) / 0.1 CFU (2 Billion)
- Lactobacillus reuteri (A113) / 0.1 CFU (2 Billion)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (A058) / 0.06 CFU (2 Billion)
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (A027) / 0.04 CFU (2 Billion)
- Guaranteed to expiry
- Children 3-5 years (under parent's supervision): Empty powder/contents of 1 capsule daily directly into food, yogurt, etc. and mix until dissolved. Do not add to warm or hot food or beverages. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Adults, adolescents, and children 6 years and older: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
SERVING SIZE: 1 capsule a day
1 Billion: 100 Vegetarian capsules
2 Billion: 90 Vegetarian capsules
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).